Our mission is to help people understand genetic test results and to provide resources for making informed health decisions. If you do not find what you are looking for on this site, connollyj1 [at] chop.edu (let us know)! We update the site every week, and want to provide the resources that are most useful to you.
Content for this website was developed by hospitals and medical centers that are part of the eMERGE network. For inquiries, about the eMERGE network, please email network manager melissa.basford [at] vanderbilt.edu (Melissa Basford).
If you were referred to MyResults from a participating eMERGE medical center and would like to re-contact them, we have listed below, individuals that should be able to help you. We'd love to hear from you!
- cassandra.perry [at] childrens.harvard.edu (Cassandra Perry) at Boston Children's Hospital
- connollyj1 [at] chop.edu (John Connolly) at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- beth.cobb [at] cchmc.org (Beth Cobb) at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- snfetterolf [at] geisinger.edu (Samantha Fetterolf) at Geisinger Health System
- scrol.a [at] ghc.org (Aaron Scrol) at Group Health Cooperative
- kitchner.terrie [at] mcrf.mfldclin.edu (Terrie Kitchner) at Marshfield Clinic
- hart.lacey [at] mayo.edu (Lacey Hart) or Veldhuizen.Tamra [at] mayo.edu (Tammy Veldhuizen) at Mayo Clinic
- yolanda.keppel [at] mssm.edu (Yolanda Keppel) at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- v-pan [at] northwestern.edu (Vivian Pan) at Northwestern University
- sarah.bland [at] vanderbilt.edu (Sarah Bland) at Vanderbilt University